Terms and Conditions
TO MAKE A BOOKING
- Please call us on 01224 877000 or email [email protected] to check availability and make your booking.
- Provisional bookings must be followed with a deposit within 14 days. If no deposit is received the booking will be released.
- All bookings require a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £10 per guest (£40 per guest for Hogmanay and Stonehaven packages).
- Full payment for November events required by 3rd October. Full payment for the December events required by 1st November. Any bookings made after this date must be paid in full within 7 days.
- Prices include VAT at the current rate.
- Deposits, part payments and full payments are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. We recommend that you take out event insurance to cover you in the case of cancellation. If your event has to be cancelled by us, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given without liability to the hotel.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Please be aware that food items may contain traces of nuts. Please contact the events office to discuss any dietary requirements.
- We regret that should your party size decrease in numbers, payment (including deposits) will not be refunded and cannot be offset against food, drink or accommodation.
- Seating plans cannot be guaranteed and you may be required to share tables with others.
- Our Hogmanay event is not suitable for persons under the age of 18. All other events (excluding Stonehaven package and family-friendly events) are unsuitable for under 18s.
- Please note that menus are correct at time of print and may be subject to change.
- All events are subject to availability and the management reserves the right to cancel if numbers for any event do not materialise.
- Single supplements on bedrooms may apply.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS